- In the "Site Title" field, enter the name of your WordPress site.
- Enter an administrator username in the "Username" field.
- Enter a password into both "Password" fields.
- Enter the email address that you would like associated with your admin user in the "Your Email" field.
- Check the box to allow search engines to index your site (unless you have a reason not to).
- Click "Install WordPress."
That's it. You've finished the installation and basic configuration of WordPress. Log In to continue to configure WordPress to suit your needs.