You can change any email account password using the Primary Domain Administrator user (set to "postmaster" by default). You can even change the Primary Domain Administrator's password using this method, as it does not require you to enter the password to log in.
To change a user's password in the SmarterMail interface:
- Log in to the DiscountASP.NET Control Panel.
- Click the "SmarterMail Management" link on the left hand side.
- Click the link labeled "SmarterMail Management Login as Primary Admin". You will be automatically logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator.
- Click the "Domain Settings" link on the top navigation menu (gear with globe).
- Click "Accounts".
- Click on the user.
- Click the "..." button and select "Change Password"
- Click on the "Save" button.