To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database using SQL Server Management Studio for database management, you will need to follow the steps listed below.
NOTE: You can find your SQL information in the database manager page of your control panel.
Open SQL Server Management Studio, the Connect to Server Window will pop up, select/enter the following:
- Server Type: Database Engine
- Server Name: [The SQL server name provided by DiscountASP.NET and found in your hosting control panel]
- Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
- Login: [SQL 2005 Login name]
- Password: [SQL 2005 Password]
Click connect and you will be connected to the DiscountASP.NET SQL 2005 server.
Article ID: 192, Created On: 11/13/2008, Modified: 4/7/2011